Monday, June 23, 2008

4th of July Parade Plans - finalized!


Tavares will be having their Friday 4th of July celebration, including a parade.
We will need to be in lineup on main street in Tavares, by 4:15 on Friday the 4th of July. Decorate your car with red white and blue and see you there! The theme of the parade is "Home of the Brave".
We will let you know our lineup number as soon as we receive it)


No Saturday meeting for July — BUT Wait:
In leu of a Saturday meeting for July, we plan to have a gathering at the end of the 4th of July parade at the Tale Chaser Grille (used to be Amigos) at the corner of 19 and 441 in Tavares (901 Lakeshore Blvd, Tavares) I would assume that would be between 5:45 and 6:15 for those of you not driving in the parade and wishing to meet up with us at the restaurant. The restaurant owners will work with me to reserve parking for our cars in the small parking lot – if I can tell them ahead of time how many spaces I need. So please please please, if you plan to have dinner with us in your model A after the parade, please email me and let me know. To View their website for menu and directions: http://www.talechasergrille.com/