Monday, March 31, 2008

29 Sport Coupe for Sale

This model A Sport Coupe used to belong to our own president Bill Lumsden, he sold it to Dennis Wilkie, and now Dennis is wanting to sell it.

29 Model A Sport Coupe
I am attaching a picture of the car, and I have done the following things to it:
. Replaced generator with alternator
. Installed electronic ignition (everything looks the same as a standard car)
. Installed turn signals
. Moved spare to right front fender
. Installed trunk on rear
. Complete brake job about three years ago (not hydraulic)
I will ask $14,000.
Dennis Wilkie


note from Bill:
I sold this car to Dennis several years ago when he was a Ford Motor Co. vice president so I know it's in great condition. It is located in Bonita Springs, Florida. Dennis can be reached at denniswilkie@mac.com Bill