Monday, January 21, 2008

2008 Pictorial Directory

I am working on the new, improved and updated 2008 Pictorial Directory of our club. This one promises to be even better than last years! However, if you were NOT at the December banquet to have your photo taken, then I need your photo! I will have my camera at the February meeting in Clermont. So fix your hair, bring a hat and be ready, cause I'll be snapping your photo for the directory.
I hope to have everyones photo who has paid their dues this year, so if you didnt have your picture taken in December, and you can NOT come to the February meeting... PLEASE have a friend take your photo, with or without your A and send it to me by email or post mail ASAP.
You would make my life a little easier by making sure I have your photo!
Thanks - Sandi